Many different fathers have many different needs. R.E.S.T.O.R.E., Inc. offers training and consultation to agencies and organizations that provide services to fathers.
- How to use the Restoration of Fathers Curriculum: Restoring Fathers to Their Original Purpose and Position.
- Staff development: Training a predominantly female workforce in the importance of the roles of fathers, and why they should overcome personal biases.
Referral and linkage to:
- Job training and placement
- Child Support assistance
- Paternity establishment/ visitation issues
- Curriculum-based responsible fatherhood training
- Health issues
- Substance abuse counseling
- Anger management
- Domestic violence/abuse
Learn more about our work.
We have been involved in many projects over the years, and we invite you to learn by example how you can help your community together with R.E.S.T.O.R.E., Inc..